How many LUDs do you get after FP/Biometrics?

waitingdood

Registered Users (C)
I was wondering how many LUDs you typically get after your FP and Biometrics.

Mine changed three times so far:

The very next day (no message change).
5th day (message changed to: the results of your fingerprint was received and processing of your case has been resumed.......)
11th day (no message change).

I wonder if this means anything at all...

Probably nothing to worry about.

After my wife's 2nd FP (code 2), her online message was actually reversed to the one after her 1st FP, i.e. the processing date went from July 2005 back to September 2004. She was really concerned and called the 1-800 number, but as always there was nothing they could do. Anyway, it does look like this abnormal online message didn't have any effect on their issuing RFE and transferring her case to local office.

after 2nd FP in Aug 2005 my msg say as follows

After 2nd finger printing (code 2) online message changed to following

On August 26, 2004, the fingerprints for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were collected and are pending review.

Is this a normal message. Any body has this kind of message.

Please let me know

Thank you
sc

I had 3 LUD changes since my biometrics and FP. Only status change was that the USCIS had received my FP and can continue to process case. 2 LUDs came after that status change. Don't know what's up with those. Perhaps FBI name check clearance. Who knows...

I had an LUD change on the same day I did my biometrics, and then on the following day. Nothing today so far! There was no change in my message. It actually still says that there was an insufficient payment for fingerprints blah blah blah!