How many days for decision on response to RFE (EB1A PP), 15 days or 60 days

gc_er

Registered Users (C)
Hi, friends,

I am starting this thread to ask for your input about how many days I should expect a result on my response to RFE (EB1 PP)?

Since this is a PP case, I guess it should be 15 calendar days. However, the message (see below) in my online status shows that “You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response”. I am not sure if I should be concerned or not, I am a little worried that they ignored that fact that my case is a PP case instead of a regular case.

I am wondering what kind of message does your online status show, if you are in similar situation with me (RFE for EB1 PP).

Thanks!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------Receipt Number: SRCxxxxx

Application Type: I140, IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On April 4, 2007, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

15 Not 60

The processing period that is used to determine whether or not USCIS meets the 15 calendar day period will begin when the current version of Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, is received by USCIS at the correct filing address noted on the form. Within the 15 day calendar period USCIS will issue an approval notice, or where appropriate, a notice of intent to deny, a request for evidence or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the notice requires the submission of additional evidence or of a response to intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon the delivery to USCIS of a complete response to the request for evidence or notice of intent to deny.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD

Thanks, pana.

So it should be 15 days in the message instead of 60 days.

The processing period that is used to determine whether or not USCIS meets the 15 calendar day period will begin when the current version of Form I-907, Request for Premium Processing Service, is received by USCIS at the correct filing address noted on the form. Within the 15 day calendar period USCIS will issue an approval notice, or where appropriate, a notice of intent to deny, a request for evidence or open an investigation for fraud or misrepresentation. If the notice requires the submission of additional evidence or of a response to intent to deny, a new 15 calendar day period will begin upon the delivery to USCIS of a complete response to the request for evidence or notice of intent to deny.

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/us...nnel=54519c7755cb9010VgnVCM10000045f3d6a1RCRD