How many copies of ETA750B for NIW?

apisurf

I read from several DIY kits that two copies of ETA750B forms are needed for NIW petition. But my lawyer said one copy is fine. Could someone confirm it for me?

Thanks.

It is a form entitled of "Application for Alien Employment Certification (Part B)". ETA750 is sopposed for labor certification. According to my lawyer (actually his assistant), for NIW, we don't need to submit it to DOL, so one copy to BCIS is enough. Is this right?

Thanks.

If that form is for labor certification then I think it is not required for NIW and thats why I never come across that form. In any case, I guess if you think it is necessary you can sent a copy to BCIS, but I dont think you have to deal with DOL in this case.

Please read third paragraph of Application Procedures for the requirement of ETA-750B for NIW submission.

http://www.immigration.gov/graphics/howdoi/eligibility2.htm

Please read "initial evidence" section in I-140 form for 2 copies of ETA-750. Since NIW doesn't require ETA-750A, it implies two copies of ETA-750B.

If you failed to submit ETA-750B in duplicate, RFE might come. Hope not.

Good luck.

I reviewed some of the documents available in the internet on this topic and I see that it is required and as long as you submit it you might as well submit in duplicate. I filed my peition myself and a supposedly lawyer helped me in preparing the application and I might not have recognized the 750B application. Looking at the facts, the safe bet would be to submit it in duplicate.

Good Luck.