How many Aug. 99 and Mid Nov. 200 RFE folks left out there?

xrx

Registered Users (C)
My ND is Aug 4, 1999. received RFE for employer letter on Nov. 1. sent letter on Nov. 16. INS received RFE on Nov. 28. No approval as yet. Anyone else in the same boat?

No Title

Even our was recvd by INS on 15 Nov, nothing after that, called IIO twice but no use.

No Title

Finally... I have been approved. Just called and found out that I was approved yesterday 12/18.

PD 2/98
EB2
India
I485 ND 8/4/99
FP 8/2000
RFE (employer letter) 11/1/2000
RFE received by INS 11/28/2000
Approval of 485 12/18/2000

I would like to thank everyone on this board and specially Rajiv Khanna who was not even my lawyer but provided me with help and answered my questions better than my own lawyer.

As someone else stated... just keep up with your case. Know everything and keep on top of your case. Don\'t trust your lawyer to do the work.

My saga started in Jan 1996 in California. Due to errors by the lawyer my case was rejected. I restarted a new case in Feb 98 and finally got approved yesterday.

I will be around to answer questions and of course to ask some regarding passport stamping etc. :)

All other Early Aug ND and Mid Nov RFE folks (and everyone else)... hang in there guys. The approval is on its way. It has been extremely frustrating... but it finally came, and I know yours will too.