How many are still waiting amongst 1999 filers of I-485

kamal mohan

Registered Users (C)
I am waiting for my expired finger prints to be redone.I think it is the computer glitch, that does not generate FP notices in time in some cases. I have contacted IIO several times. Every time the explanation is "I can request to generate FP notice". But computer does not generate, which should be a automatic process.But eventually I have contacted local senator.Let\'s see if it will work.By the way my notice date is 8/1999.
Please post your details and experience under this message.

Contacting the senator should work to an extent

PD 07/98 RD 12/99

You can send faxes to 214 767 7405/6 and request for refingerprints. In my case I sent these faxes and the congressman also contacted INS and they sent me the refingerprint Notice.

3 weeks after my re-fingerprinting I contacted INS yesterday(waited for 2 hours to get someone). He said he has to match up the fingerprints and then send it to an officer. Iam not sure what exactly he meant by matchup. All he said was that it was some validation process.

When is the aproval ????

hi K7n,

I am in the same boat as you are, I did my 2nd FP on Oct 23,2001.
FBI cleared it on the same day.

I called TSC last week and they said my case is still Pending.
I am planning to check with them next week. Keep me posted
about your case.

PD-2/98 ND-10/99

FBI cleared mine as well on the same day

I called up FBI and talked to an officer who confirmed that FBI has done the processing the same day. INS officer also confirmed that they have the details of the second fingerprinting. Iam not sure of the process that happens after they receive details from FBI.

-k7n
(PD 07/98 ND 12/99 2ndFP 10/24/01)

No Title

I too am in the same boat.Did my 2nd FP on 4th Sep.Hoping against hope that they will pull my file while renewing my 3rd EAD.
RD:12/99 ND 01/00

Did you guys receive a FP notice?

My finger print has expired too. But I have not received any notice and my effort to do the Finger printing on old notice was futile.

Can u please gimme details of which number to call for FBI....?

Please post u r experiance in calling FBI....

See my posting today "FP redo Alternate procedure?"

Brother,
See my posting today "FP redo Alternate procedure?" If you live around Atlanta. This would definately work. I am in the same boat as you are.
SRC 00 025 xxxxx
ND 3 Nov 1999.

Some times they don\'t send the second FP

My ND is 01/00. FP expired on 05/01. I got approval on 11/01. They never sent me second FP.

Good luck guys.

Posted as "485 APPROVED" on Nov 12th by my friend Sri485.

Check it out. Already posted by my friend on Nov 12th as a separate thread...