how long to receive GC after sumbit adjust conditional GC

angelene

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know how long it normally take to receive real GC approval paper after you submit adjust conditional GC application after 1 year and 9 month of conditional GC?
thanks

real help

Does any one who has removed conditional can help? some information about how long to take to remove conditional green card.

thanks

angelene said:
Does anyone know how long it normally take to receive real GC approval paper after you submit adjust conditional GC application after 1 year and 9 month of conditional GC?
thanks
It all depends on the processing time of your DO. When I had to remove my condition I applied in VSC in April of 2003, received letter stating condition has been removed in Aug 2004. Letter stated to go to DO with 2 photos and had to give finger print and signature for the new GC. Received new card 2 weeks after that.

Correct. It all depends upon DO.

One of my freind had to wait almost 20 months here in nYc.

pinto19 said:
It all depends on the processing time of your DO. When I had to remove my condition I applied in VSC in April of 2003, received letter stating condition has been removed in Aug 2004. Letter stated to go to DO with 2 photos and had to give finger print and signature for the new GC. Received new card 2 weeks after that.