how long to hear back from the congress man

In-Delema

Registered Users (C)
I recently sent an email to our congress man for my pending 140 for almost a year. How long does it take to hear back from the congress man.

Is it possible that they do not reply at all.

Thanks
-In-delema

It depends on that congressman. He may reply tomorrow or not at all.
don't depend on just one congressman. send it to all the congressmen, senators in your state.
Write to the director of USCIS and keep calling Customer Service.
You should not pay the price of some morons in USCIS who are sleeping over your case

I have sent an email to one of the senator on Aug 10, 04 but havent heard till date.

I am confused as to whom to send, the senator or the state senator?

rs74 said:
It depends on that congressman. He may reply tomorrow or not at all.
don't depend on just one congressman. send it to all the congressmen, senators in your state.
Write to the director of USCIS and keep calling Customer Service.
You should not pay the price of some morons in USCIS who are sleeping over your case

go to aila.org and after u put ur zipcode u will see which congressmen you can contact regarding ur case.

In-Delema said:
I have sent an email to one of the senator on Aug 10, 04 but havent heard till date.

I am confused as to whom to send, the senator or the state senator?

Send to US Senator, not State Senator.

I sent to an email to my state senator 3 weeks ago, about my pending I-140 filed on Oct 2003. The office sent to inquire email to the NSC right away, but till today the NSC has not got back to the office yet. It seems like the NSC doesn't respond to the inquire.

Need to keep pushing!!!

xstone said:
I sent to an email to my state senator 3 weeks ago, about my pending I-140 filed on Oct 2003. The office sent to inquire email to the NSC right away, but till today the NSC has not got back to the office yet. It seems like the NSC doesn't respond to the inquire.

Need to keep pushing!!!

Xstone,

How did u know that the senator has sent email to the NSC right away. Do they CC you too?