How long to get "Travel parole"?

beng_sha

Registered Users (C)
Hi, friends

Are there anyone who has the experience how long to get the travel parole from Chicago office?
Thanks

Hi, Do you mean 'Advance Parol' i.e. form I-131 the travel document while your I-485 is pending? I think it depends on the service center and not local office. If you applied from Chicago should it not be in NSC? Just FYI, our 131 was filed from from VSC on Feb 07 2005 and still waiting. Their posted dates of processing is Feb 05. No news yet.
You may want to check the dates for Nebraska in that case. The local offices might issue approval only in case of emergencies, as per our attorney. They still need some written proof of emergency.
What are your case details by the way?
Thanks!
beng_sha said:
Hi, friends

Are there anyone who has the experience how long to get the travel parole from Chicago office?
Thanks

too terrible for my case

Thanks your words.

My I485 was filed on 11/2001, until now, it is still pending service consideration.
WantGCIn2005 said:
Hi, Do you mean 'Advance Parol' i.e. form I-131 the travel document while your I-485 is pending? I think it depends on the service center and not local office. If you applied from Chicago should it not be in NSC? Just FYI, our 131 was filed from from VSC on Feb 07 2005 and still waiting. Their posted dates of processing is Feb 05. No news yet.
You may want to check the dates for Nebraska in that case. The local offices might issue approval only in case of emergencies, as per our attorney. They still need some written proof of emergency.
What are your case details by the way?
Thanks!

Hi beng_sha,
When is your visa expiring? What did you enter as your intended date of travel when you filled I-131 application? Somebody told me that USCIS approves I-131 closer to your intended date of travel. I filed on Feb 07 2005 and entered mid-April as intended date of travel. We got approved on April 12. Also my H1 expires on April15. Just got approved in time.
Are you on H1 or AOS status? What is your I-131 filing date?
Thanks.
beng_sha said:
Thanks your words.

My I485 was filed on 11/2001, until now, it is still pending service consideration.