How long to get AP approved?

Greenmycard

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone tell me how long to wait for AP approval? My AP notice(ND: 5-27-05) say "130-160 days".

Thanks,
Greenmycard

Greenmycard said:
Can anyone tell me how long to wait for AP approval? My AP notice(ND: 5-27-05) say "130-160 days".

Thanks,
Greenmycard
I got mine in 40 days.

Greenmycard said:

Thanks,
Greenmycard
In April 2005, it took me less than 25 days.

I think the average time is approx. 45 days.

Greenmycard said:

Thanks,
Greenmycard

My ND for both EAD & AP is 05/24/05 and RD is 05/19/05 and I am still waiting :confused:

AP question

Not sure if this is going to sound silly! I'll ask anyways. Can you use the AP for multiple trips or is it just for once.

- IGM

you should ask for multiple entry when applying for AP

[
you should get multiple entry AP if you ask for them.

I got three copies of identical AP.

QUOTE=indgcmagic]Not sure if this is going to sound silly! I'll ask anyways. Can you use the AP for multiple trips or is it just for once.

- IGM[/QUOTE]

What happens if someone is traveling using AP and the company laysoff that person?

Can you still travel to using AP?

akkgc said:
What happens if someone is traveling using AP and the company laysoff that person?

Can you still travel to using AP?

Yes, you can still travel using AP even then.

AP is dependent on your pending I-485, and until that is denied or approved your AP is valid till the valid till date printed on it.

Texas Service center 140/485 concurrent application, NIW.

Texas Service center 140/485 concurrent application, NIW.
National Interest waiver
Applied May 20/2004
Currently they process Dec 2004.
I did not get any news? What can you advise?
Thanks