how long to get 485 receipt at CSC?

an

Registered Users (C)
How long does it take to get 485 receipt notice from CSC these days?
Is it 2 weeks or more?
Thanks.

No Title

an when did ur send your 485 docs to INS? My lawyer send it on feb 8....she mentioned within 4 weeks ...

No Title

my lawyer sent the 485 on Feb 1. Still waiting..
heard it sometimes takes 4-6 weeks for receipt notice. But my lawyer said, best case now is 2 weeks.
so, anything between 2-6 weeks :)

No Title

My lawyer\'s assistance claimed that she sent it on 1/16/01, however, the stamp on the certified mail receipt is "1/23/01" and we received that on 1/24/01. It\'s been almost one month and we still haven\'t received the Receipt of Notice from CSC! Is this normal? I just checked my bank account CSC hasn\'t even deposit my check yet.

No Title

should be normal... you could wait for a couple more weeks and then contact your lawyer if it still hasn\'t shown up.

No Title

If it is certified US Postal Service mail (priority, overnight, etc.), you may check the sending date and receiving date on their web site. It will show you exactly when the package was mailed (pick up/counter process) and when it was delivered to CSC and who at CSC signed the mail receipt (usually someone named S. Robertson for I-485).

No Title

I just vistied USPS.com to track my package (thanks for the info) and it displayed that "Track/Confirm service has not been purchased for this item". Is the tracking# 20-digit long located on the bottom of the little green postcard? Can we only track express/priority mail ? I guess mine was sent via regular certified mail.

No Title

I am not sure if regular certified mail can be tracked. We sent our correspondence to CSC via priority mail with receipt confirmation ($3.00 additional cost) and were able to track our mail on their web site. The track number is printed on the edge of the mail receipt.