How long till interview?

kimmer2003

Registered Users (C)
I just sent my P3 to NVC and it was recieved today. I know it takes a few weeks to review. I was wondering however what it means for an interview date given that I am on an F3 that is not a current priority date. By my calculations it would be a few months at least. (We are 4/98 and it is at 8/97).

What I have noticed tho' is that many embassies are interviewing for F3's with 1998 priority dates. So, anyone have ideas with what is going on, or how long you think it may be till we get an interview.

Thanks for your help!

:confused:

Interview..

I am an F4.. My priority date is 06th Feb, 1991.. It was currnent but they retrogressed it over the past few months, so now i have to wait again till it becomes current.

Our P3 review is complete and the Case is with the local US consulate.. but, they told us that everyone has to wait till their priority date becomes current.. There is no legal provision for an immigrant visa application to be processed out of chronological order, even on humanitarian grounds..

I guess you'll also have to wait for your priority date to become current.. that would be some 3 - 4 months..