How long should I wait more

GiveMeVisa

Registered Users (C)
I'm an EB3 ROW applicant. I have LC approved (Priority Date: Sept. 2004) and I-140 approved (Notice Date: Sept. 2005). I have filed my I140/I485 concurrently in April 2005. I got a notification on Feb. 2007 that my I485 application was transfered to NSC.

From what I understand my priority date will be current in June 2007 and NSC is currently processing, I485 for employment based adjustments, applications prior to Sept. 11, 2006.

Based on this information should I do something to find out the status on my application or should I just wait and hope for a quick turnaround. If the latter, then how long do you think it should take for me to FINALLY get THE green card.

Thank you all in advance for your input.

Nobody can answer your question at this point of time. Because
a lot of people who filed before and will be current in June 07. I
think those people are all the way from 2001 to today.

USCIS date does not reflect the retrogressed cases because
they don't count it as back log. Rather they post the time line
of latest workable case.

So to answer your question, it depends on how many people
who file before you and their PD current. Nobody knows this number.
You can alway put an enquiry to USCIS but they may not give much
useful information.

I'm an EB3 ROW applicant. I have LC approved (Priority Date: Sept. 2004) and I-140 approved (Notice Date: Sept. 2005). I have filed my I140/I485 concurrently in April 2005. I got a notification on Feb. 2007 that my I485 application was transfered to NSC.

From what I understand my priority date will be current in June 2007 and NSC is currently processing, I485 for employment based adjustments, applications prior to Sept. 11, 2006.

Based on this information should I do something to find out the status on my application or should I just wait and hope for a quick turnaround. If the latter, then how long do you think it should take for me to FINALLY get THE green card.

Nobody can answer your question at this point of time. Because
a lot of people who filed before and will be current in June 07. I
think those people are all the way from 2001 to today.

USCIS date does not reflect the retrogressed cases because
they don't count it as back log. Rather they post the time line
of latest workable case.

So to answer your question, it depends on how many people
who file before you and their PD current. Nobody knows this number.
You can alway put an enquiry to USCIS but they may not give much
useful information.