How long is TOO long?

CpBound

Registered Users (C)
CP:Aug
POE:Sep
Card: Spouse has already received plastic card in November (from Mesquite,TX). I am the primary applicant and no trace of the card. Should I suspect a "lost-in-mail" case? Any suggestions? Anybody in the same boat...

Thanks in advance.

-CPBound

No Title

Hi Cpbound,

I am in a similiar position except that I am the primary applicant (did CP in Dec\'00) and i got my card in Nov\'01. However my wife did not get the card yet. We had been to local INS to get the passport restamped. The IIO there said that her card was mailed but it returned back to TSC. We were asked to send a enquiry form to TSC and we mailed that to TSC abt 15 days back. No reply so far.

rajlak

Same situation....POE Chicago

Same situation here. My details are:

CP Mumbai
POE Chicago
DOE Aug 26, 01

Wife recvd her card on Nov. 26 from TSC. I am still awaiting mine. I tried calling TSC but can\'t get connected. Any suggestions?

Guys - Call up TSC and they will do it on phone

Landed on 31st Oct - JFK..
I called them on 7th or 8th Jan, very hard to get TSC\'s number.. then they put me on hold for abt 40-45 minutes.. then the lady told me that my card was mailed and was returned to TSC on Jan 3rd.

She is sending it again and I shld get it in 2-4 weeks.

They will need your A-Number. Also ask them your SRC number, so that you can track you card in evenings by calling TSC number.

Good Luck.

Aish

Similar situation

Hi CPBound,

I am also in a similar situation.

CP at Chennai, POE LAX - Nov 1st week.
Wife\'s card received on Dec 10th. I am still waiting.

Let me know if you find a way to check the status.

Thanks
CP4ME

That\'s positive news.

Aish,

Was your I-140 originally from TSC?
Could you confirm the phone # ?
Also, what is the best time to call?

Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

-CPBound

How to inquiry TSC by mail?

POE: 4/2001. I got my card on late Oct. and my wife still had not card yet.
Could you tell me the TSC address do you send mail for inquiry?
Thanks.