How long from approved email to approval letter

emppu

Hi,

Could you share your experience how long it takes to get the approval letter from the date you got the approved email?

I have been waiting about two weeks now.

Thanks,
Emppu

Concurrent filing I140/AOS RD 12/15/2003
I-140 approved 2/8/2005 :)
AOS approved email from lawyer 2/24/2005 :)

Time is unknown

Hello emmpu,

Me and my spouse got approved on the same day, I received my approval letter the next day, and my wife, it is now over two week and still waiting.
When I call they say you have to wait for 30 days for it to be resent again.

Cheers,
AK

Received the email agian with different content

I had received the approval email on feb 23, and today I received this email

I dont know what it is
Application Type: I485 , Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status
Current Status:
On March 8, 2005, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision or advice from USCIS within the projected processing time frame*, please contact the National Customer Service Center.
National Customer Service Center (800) 375-5283.
*The projected processing time frame can be found on the receipt notice that you received from the USCIS.
*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

Cheers
ak

I got the approval email in Feb 28th 2005. March 7th I received my approval paper(797). Still waiting for my spouse's approval paper. Can we go together for pp stamping without her approval paper?? We have infopass appointment on March 16th.