How long for I140 in NSC?

absorbtion

Registered Users (C)
I checked the processing date in early september when I filed the I140, it was 2/18/2003, now two and a half months passed by, the processing date is 3/6/2003. With this speed, it will take at least one year to get it approved in this center!!! Terrible, any reason for this??? Thanks a lot.

Have you taken a look at the 485 backlogs that will come after you cross the 140 wait? It will be YEARS before you get your approval unless you take concrete action to do something about it!

If you haven't done so already, please consider joining us in our fight for speedier approvals. All you need to do is send out a couple of faxes, to your congressman to join our voices in calling for faster processing of 485's. This campaign is already producing results, that are tangible and recorded in some of the other threads on this forum. Please help in helping yourself out of this misery. Support the FAX CAMPAIGN. (The link is available at the bottom of this post in my signature). What do you have to lose?

I don't think June 2002 I-485 cases are being approved yet. From my understanding Jan/Feb 2002 cases are being approved though others are getting RFEs. Vermont seems to be the fastest as far as I485 processing is concerned.

Hope Nebraska picks up the speed soon.

485 is january 2002.

It is moving at 1month every 2 months.

Current 485 spplicants can expect their approval/rfe after 24-30 months.

Originally posted by always_in_labor
Current 485 spplicants can expect their approval/rfe after 24-30 months.
And that if they are lucky. Hence the plea to join the campaign to get speedy approvals! Please help in the process which will help you move forward!