How long for FBI to clear FP?

lazy_bum

Registered Users (C)
I was fingerprinted on 3/31/01 but when I called FBI, they said they had not received them yet. How long does it generally take to get them cleared?

No Title

Wait a week after FP and then call. This way you can e sure that have either received it or not. 2 days is too early.

No Title

Did my FingerPrint on 30th March. Called FBI on 3rd April. They told me the FP were checked on 30th and sent to INS on 30th March itself.

Was too fast for me. But, i have seen some postings on this chat group that it takes a week sometimes.

No Title

mine was done on 03/31/01 at Van Nuys ( Los angeles )..checked with FBI on 04/02/01 and FBI mentioned they processed my and wifes FP on same day 03/31/01 and send back to CSC ..check my postings on CSC ..I have submitted a link whereby FBI mentions it takes only 2 hours to check a persons FP after it is received from INS FP station....check that link with 04/04/01 date in CSC board

No Title

My Friend this was the same for me, do you have any other details what was your PD and RD/ND. Please let me know also what cattageroy EB2/3.
Thanks
nick

No Title

Checked with FBI. They received the FP from INS on April 5th and sent the reply back on April 6th. So, seems like around a week to get them processed.