How long does it take to receive Bio Notice after RFI

icq1980

Registered Users (C)
I sent my RFI in Aug 2005 and got updated in Sep 2005. But I havent received the bio notice yet. Can anyone tell me how long does it usually take to receive the bio notice after RFI? Thank you !

Asylum Approval: Sep 2001
I485 RD: Oct 2002
RFI : Sep 2002
LUD: Sep 2002

No notice for Bio have been received. Confused..............

you should have gotten it

you should have received the bio immediately after you mailed the RFI,

you may need to write to them

have to wait

icq1980

First of all, you have mistyped all your dates - I am sure you meant 2005 and not 2002

As for the BIO notice, you cannot really call INS and say: "I heard that you guys should be sending me a BIO, where is it?"...
There is no timeline set anywhere on any document/memo/regulation, so your only option is to wait,

L.

I received my BIO a few days after I received the RFI. I did the BIO -code 3- and then mailed the RFI. They received on Sep 30th. What the time frame for me to hear from them again? My ND is Sep 2002.

FinanceGayBoy said:
I received my BIO a few days after I received the RFI. I did the BIO -code 3- and then mailed the RFI. They received on Sep 30th. What the time frame for me to hear from them again? My ND is Sep 2002.

I think it should'nt take more then a week or two for the decision. Atleast thats the normal time frame. But with USCIC, who knows!