How Long does it take after FingerPrint to get GreenCard.

ayhan isik

Registered Users (C)
I received a letter from INS to have my fingerprint taken on 6/29/2001. After that how long does it take to receive
appointment for the final interview for GC?

No Title

I filed my application in Los Angeles on February 2000 (through my wife she is an US citizen) and it was approved on March 03 2000.
 I got my EAD on April 29 2000

No Title

Could you confirm that your EAD came on April 29, 2000 and not April 29, 2001. If you mean 2000 then you have got your FP notice almost after one year of getting your EAD???
Thanks

Depends on the mercy of your local INS office.

I filed my I-485 to Atlanta office in June, 2000. Got my finger print done in July, 2001. Still waiting for interview notice. I know a person did finger print two weeks ahead of me and got her passport stamped in August. It really depends on who is processing your case at which office. When it comes to dealing with the INS, you are totally at the mercy of the officers.

How Long does it take after Stemp on Pasport to get GreenCard?

How Long does it take after Stempon Pasport to get GreenCard?
I had stemp on my passport on August 6th 2000. valid for one year still not received the card. I visited INS office Chicago in July 2001. They said you should receive by sep 2001.

How long is the expected time before getting the approval

Hello All,

The RD for my I-485 is April 4, 2000 and I\'ve also done my finger printing. I\'ve got EAD and Advance Parole. How long is the expected time to get the approval for GC. I am in EB2 category and my center is Nebraska.

Thanks.

Mohammad Uddin

How long is the expected time before getting the approval

Hello,
I have the same situation as Mohammad, RD 4/6/2001, ND 4/24/2001 and FP done in June 2001, Have already received EAD and advace parole back in June, I am in EB1 catagory. Does anyone know how long does it take after all these events to get the green card? My center is Nebraska.

Same Case here too..

RD MAY/16/2001 ND 06/14/2001 Done FP on 08/01/2001 , Got EAD, AP.
How long after FP ??