How long do we need to wait for Approval Notice ?

stt_1971

Registered Users (C)
Guys,

we got approval email's on 24th Aug, The case was approved on 23 rd Aug, I still didnt get the Mail (Approval Notice). I dont have address change. Anyone had to wait for the mail for more then a week??

Thanks

stt_1971 said:
Guys,

we got approval email's on 24th Aug, The case was approved on 23 rd Aug, I still didnt get the Mail (Approval Notice). I dont have address change. Anyone had to wait for the mail for more then a week??

Thanks

Friend,

Check today mail box you will see. Make sure you insured every thing in ur home. I have to do now....Good luck

I am on the same boat. Got approved on 23rd Aug, e-mail received on 24th Aug. I have not seen the approval letter yet.

I got the approval letter this afternoon. It says I need to take two ADIT style photos, but I remember that CIS is not taking ADIT style photo after sept 01. Any thoughts?

My lawyer got the email on 26th august. The approval notice has not come in the mail yet. hopefully will in the next day of two.
Can we use courtesy copy to go for stamping? or will i have to get the main copy from lawyer?

Goober