How long after RFE?

jshiromori

Registered Users (C)
Hi, guys. I received REF for my legal status at the time of filling I-485 and I responded to the RFE on 8/13. Now the online case status said

"we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

Is anyone got similar message? Is it really takes 660 days? I have done 2nd FP and 3RD EAD.

Please help.

New Member - Old Observer

Quick Intro:
Hi All,
I have been a silent observer for past 5-6 months. Now I have registered in this forum since I found it very valuable and informative.

I too have received the same response from the BCIS online status:

"we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 660 and 660 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

My Details:
WAC: 02164-XXXX
RD: April 16th, 2002
ND: April 17th, 2002
RFE issued: July 20th, 2004
REF received: July 26th, 2004
RFE sent: August 6th, 2004
REF received by CIS: August 13th, 2004
Online Status updated (LUD): August 16th, 2004
FP: Done twice already.(last FP was in Jan'2004)