how long after FP?ND=Jan 2001

kismat

Registered Users (C)
how long after the FP has been done, does it take to get the Approval notice?
Would greatly appreciate , Any update from January 2001 filers, who got their FP done.

thanks

Depends perhaps ...

First it would be helpful if you provided more details about your case FP/RD/ND/EB ?

I can\'t answer that question exactly however, I can try and give you something I have noticed. There is no established pattern as to approvals time after FP are done till now. But, there were a lot of early 2001 cases that did not get FP notices till recently (almost a year later). I am hoping we can see a patter form for these specific cases where they get approved within a few weeks after they get their FP done.

Otherwise I really have not seen a approval pattern for 2001 filed cases and FP dates. There were some cases where they got their FP done in October / Nov 2001 and got their approvals sometime in Feb. There have been other cases where they got FP done sometime in January 2002 and got their approvals in February.

Once, those folks that filed in early 2001 and finally got their FP notices a year later start getting approvals we might be able to determine a pattern for those folks. Lets just hope ....