How does the Reterrogation is going to affect in 485 stage ?

Gurus,

Just in case if INS reterrogates , how is it going to affect the people who filed their i-485 already. I got my EAD, Advance parole and i finished my finger pronting as well. My RD is 04/05/2002.

Thanks in advance

This is superfast!

Your RD is 04/05 and you have all AP/EAD/FP done. Cool. However, sometimes it is not always good to have FP early becasue it will be expired after 6 months. Good luck though.

Fingerprint

I thought fingerprints were valid for one year?

I\'m also kinda bummed that things moved fast with my initial I-485 application - it seems cool, but just means that the wait for approval will seem that much longer (unless they start processing current year cases in parallel with last year - not fair I know, but INS never plays fair ...)

If dates retrogress and you are no longer current, processing for your case will stop, no matter wha

Early FP for several reasons

Most of the delay happened for old cases are for not doing FP timely fashion. Now INS understood the problem and trying to expedite cases as efficiently as possible (though efficiency sounds stupid for INS). Once FP approved and your case resumed, which mean INS can play unfair game and approve 4/02 RD cases holding old cases whom FP yet to be done..

so new filers, dont feel depressed what some old timers said here... INS is soooo unfair and unpredictable. early FP may bring your GC within 6 months. you never know..

RIC2...

FP is valid for 15 months. Here is what I read in a murthy.com bulletin...

"Please note that, as fingerprints for immigration purposes expire after 15 months, applicants whose cases are still pending from 1999 and 2000 have to be fingerprinted again. TSC is therefore in the process of scheduling these applicants for new prints."