How do I know that I-140 has been revoked?

ajju15

Registered Users (C)
My I140 was approved in May 2003. If I check the status on USCIS website for my I-140 receipt number, I get the following message today:

"This case has been approved. On May 8, 2003, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

1. I changed the employer and I am not sure if my old company will revoke I-140. If they revoke, Is the above message is going to change? If so, will it give me enough time to file AC21 before I get I-485 denial or NOID?

2. The I-485 processing date for TSC is February 04, 2003. Do they go my I-485 notice date (mine was October 2002) or it starts after I-140 approval date (mine was May 2003)?

Thanks for help.

1. They cannot revoke what has been already approved.
2. The date is the Received Date, not when the I140 was approved.

moroni / comp_chem.

It has been practically observed CIS HAS revoked approvedf I-140's too on the request of the employer. If the beneficiary is eligble for AC21, they have to appeal this to have the revoke reversed.