How do I know my I140 LIN number

pvlkvr

Registered Users (C)
Hi Firends,

Please tell me is there any way I can find my I140 LIN number?

I know my I485 LIN number, labour filed date & info.

Please Please tell me is there any way?

I need this info immediately. I could not able to get from my employer or lawyer. Hope you will understand...........................

Thanks for your help.

pvlkvr said:
Hi Firends,

Please tell me is there any way I can find my I140 LIN number?

I know my I485 LIN number, labour filed date & info.

Please Please tell me is there any way?

I need this info immediately. I could not able to get from my employer or lawyer. Hope you will understand...........................

Thanks for your help.
It will be on your 140 receipt.. If don't have that and your employer dont want to give.. then nobody can help..
Thanks
KK

pvlkvr

Did you filed your 140 and 485 concurrently? If you have filed concurrently then you can find 140 Lin #. ON USCIS website keep on searching your 485 Lin# decrementing by 1 each time for 100 iterations. And you will find 140 number on same date. THis may not be true always but many times this has helped.

This may help only if you hav filed concurrently and know your 485 Lin# and date.

Hi Friends,

Thank you Friends, As mydearcard said, I alredy did for 120 number down from my I485 number. I found 3 I140's and two of them are approved and one got ref. I don't want to check too many times so that I can avoid problems for those who originally alloted. But according to immigarionwatch.com there are thousands of I140 applications filed in 2003.

I am worried as I don't ahve co-operation form my emp.........

Please keep giving me any ideas or if any body run I140scan and they have reports for 03'dec please post here.

I really apprecaite the help.

The latest Dec 03 scans can usually be found in this thread:
http://immigrationportal.com/showthread.php?t=163280&page=3

If your employer is not cooperating and you want to make sure that you know your actual I-140 receipt number, then the only thing you can do is file a FOIA request and wait. I know it's not the answer you want to hear but at least you'd eventually have the information you need.