How do I know if they got it in time ?

shawn9999

Registered Users (C)
I did last minute 140 485 after my LC was aprvd in last week of '04.
Now I want to know if it reached NSC in time (before 1st Jan - dooms day for EB3).
How can I find out ? Am I going to get any reciept from them ? Can I call some status check number or website?

It will take a few weeks to receive your receipt notices. You can do what I did to find out your receipt numbers faster. Once they cash your check in about a week or so your cancelled check will have your receipt numbers on them. I just went online to my bank and checked out the cancelled checks when they cleared the bank. Once I had the numbers I went to the USCIS
site and entered them into the monitoring system. There it told me what day they were received. I did not get the actual receipts in the mail until about 3 1/2 weeks went by.

You can go here and under Case Status Portfolio with Update via email you can register and put in your receipt numbers and track your different cases or receipts.

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/index.jsp

Due date is Dec 30,2004

Shawn,

Get the FedEX or any postal tracking number from your Attorney office. If you notice the post delivery date is on or before Dec 30,2004, then it's safe to assume that USCIS accepted your concurrent processing.