How do I fill out the Signature Card for EAD?

Karin

Registered Users (C)
I have to fill out the signature card for my EAD. Obviously the signature should go into the blue box, that says "signature".

There is another square box though, it says: "Place Print Here". What am I supposed to put in there?

Would appreciate a hint.
Thanks

nothing

only signature is required. other box you can leave empty.i did put only signature for my first and renewal EAD .

Signature Card not required

Signature card is no longer required for EAD. I didn\'t fill it. My EAD was approved on 8/17 (ND 6/6/01 applied separately from 485). Hope this helps.

Thanks a lot for the information!

gc_ss and UDAY_K,

thanks for the information, I really appreciate it.

No Title

Uday
Could you please clarify me this
I am about to apply my EAD for renewal. in the section or item 16 he says to mention Eligibility Categories, what are we suppose to mention here
Next thing the form I-765 has got only one place to signature(thats it or do we need to sign any other place or card)

Kiran

No Title

I think the eligibility category should be C-09. Please refer to the instructions for filling in the forms.

hi near to GC

eligibility category will be (C)(0)(9)
(you can see that in page4 of I765 instructions)
If you are applying yourself you need to put only one signature under the para starting with Your certification. Also add your home phone number and date.
If you are applying through attny, attny also needs to sign. Even in that case you have to sign only once.

Also another news I heard from a friend of mine today is that INS has increased the fee for all kinds of applications by $20 or so. I am not sure about this. You may verify this before you send the application.