How do I check whether Interview letter is sent or not

nvenkat

Registered Users (C)
Hello All

It is more than 2 more months since my FP was done in DALLAS DO. I have still not recd my Interview letter. Is there anyway to check whether they posted my Interview letter or was it lost in Mail.

I tried checking online and it igves 'Receipt not found' message.

Thanks

Noramally when the status for the naturalization is no longer avalible it means they are done processing your application and you should be getting your interview letter very soon. I hope this helps, good luck with your interview, let us know how it went.

nvenkat said:
Hello All

It is more than 2 more months since my FP was done in DALLAS DO. I have still not recd my Interview letter. Is there anyway to check whether they posted my Interview letter or was it lost in Mail.

I tried checking online and it igves 'Receipt not found' message.

Thanks

Are you getting a Validation error message in a red typeface or a message in a black typeface that says that the information for the receipt cannot be found, when you try to do the search?

Are you able to add your case to your USCIS portfolio? I received my interview letter 2-days after I was able to add my case to my online USCIS portfolio for the very first time.

My DO is the Dallas DO as well. My PD is 03/14/05 and FP (submitted at the Fort Worth ASC) is 05/05/05. I received my interview letter on 06/30/05.

Good luck! Hope you get your letter soon.

I agree that being able to add your case to a login portfolio on the USCIS status check system is THE definitive indicator of your interview being scheduled (you should receive the letter a few days later). That was my experience as well as quite a few others here.

I have NEVER been able to see anything about my case when I entered it into the single case status check screen.

My PD is 04/01. I have been getting msg. on the case status online that it takes 750-999 days to process etc...I did however add my case to portfolio on 06/30. But no updates on my case status or interview letter even after 2 weeks of adding case to portfolio! Any pointers? Should I take an InfoPass in Dallas DO?

Thanks.