How Can I get Oath Letter!

Arn

Registered Users (C)
In January my wife and I went for naturalization interview. Both of our IO's were very professional and we were done by five minutes. We were told we passed the interview and will get the oath taking letter soon. My wife got her letter beginning of February and she has finalized the oath formality. On the other hand I still didn't get my oath letter. Is there anything I can do (may be enquiring any place) to find when I can get the oath letter. any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks,
M

In January my wife and I went for naturalization interview. Both of our IO's were very professional and we were done by five minutes. We were told we passed the interview and will get the oath taking letter soon. My wife got her letter beginning of February and she has finalized the oath formality. On the other hand I still didn't get my oath letter. Is there anything I can do (may be enquiring any place) to find when I can get the oath letter. any suggestion would be appreciated. Thanks,
M

Call 1-800-375-5283 and ask for transfer to level 2 IO or make an infopass appointment. You better do it rather than just wait in case oath letter is lost inmail even though it is not likely

Thanks for your response. but is there any standard waiting time for the oath letter? should I wait longer before setting up an interview through SAVIS?
M

Thanks for your response. but is there any standard waiting time for the oath letter? should I wait longer before setting up an interview through SAVIS?
M

Never Heard of SAVIS. Did you mean USCIS?
Depends on your DO. At San Francisco, if you're approved, they ask you to make an infopass appointment if you don't get the oath letter within 30 days.