Horrified, I-751 filed 02/23/2009 checked online and no case status!

jenniferinny

Registered Users (C)
Alright, so I got busy with life after filing to lift the conditions on my husbands status. We filed the I-751 with tons of supporting paperwork, got the receipt, went to biometrics and I realized that we should probably be hearing something soon.
I go to check the case status online using the I-751 receipt number and there is NOTHING. It says my case is not on file..
I called, and they say my case is not on file..
What the HECK happened! It was there, we received no other notices, we haven't moved. It's not like we could've missed something. We just aren't on file anymore..
Has anyone had this happen?!

You might have received two WAC file numbers. One with I-751 filing and other at biometrics notice. Punch in WAC file number that came along with biometrics notice, that will show status of application

Wow, oops, it's been so long since I looked at immigration stuff that I completely forgot that every little paper gets it's own receipt number..
It was touched last on 03/26...
Oh well, at least it's on file.. It seems like it's a bit delayed?
Ah well, at least I can get back out of panic mode..
Thank you..

Wow, oops, it's been so long since I looked at immigration stuff that I completely forgot that every little paper gets it's own receipt number..
It was touched last on 03/26...
Oh well, at least it's on file.. It seems like it's a bit delayed?
Ah well, at least I can get back out of panic mode..
Thank you..

You should be approved by 8/23/09. If not, call them after that date. VSC and CSC are taking less than 180 days for most people.