Hopeless...

Edison_NJ

Registered Users (C)
Reply for 4th inquiry (in Feb 2004) through Senator1:
...was advised that you should expect to receive notification for fingerprinting appointments from U.S.C.I.S. within approximately 90 to 120 days. Unfortunately, the backlog has increased and U.S.C.I.S. has had to reschedule a significant amount of applicants for all types of petitions. If you do not hear from them by then, please contact.......

NOTE:
1st inquiry (in July/Aug 2003) - wait for 30 to 60 days for 2nd FP
2nd inquiry (in November 2003)- wait for 30 days for 2nd FP
3rd inquiry (in December 2003)- wait for 30 to 60 days for 2nd FP
1st inquiry through Senator2 (in January 2004) - wait for 30 to 60 days for 2nd FP

same here....

had my 1stFp, 2ndFP and 3rd FP....

Web site still says the old message related to 1st FP... no RFE... nothing.... no news... still waiting...

Got reply from senator office saying that my case is waiting for FBI "name check".... i dont know what the hell that is... VSC told the senator office that they legally cannot touch my case till the FBI "name check" is complete...

I dont know how long this painful wait is going to continue..

God bless all of us...

RD 11/23/2001

luckGC

Edison
We feel bad for those senior members who are hanging for a long time like you and many others.
We wish and pray for your approval.
We know it is very painfull to be there for a such long time.
What we can do.
:) :( :eek:

Hopeless

Edison_NJ
Looks like we are in the same boat. Same replies from senator for last 5 months.. ND 12/13/01..

Reply from VSC

Edison_NJ
I had sent a fax to VSC regarding my case. They replied back, within 4 days, saying I am in the normal processing time of the center and my finger prints needs to be rescheduled which may take several months. Contacted senator regarding this...no reply.. probably avoiding to give any reply.

There are so many people getting second FP notices, why not us..

Edison_NJ,
your case is a classic example of unaccountable working style of USCIS. Unfortunately the congress men are not questioning USCIS to stop repeating the same message every time (wait for 30 to 90 days blah blah ...). I wonder what makes these congressional offices so irresponsible towards mitigating our problems. They (congress men) have a simple task to do (just ask USCIS to stop repeating the same message every time) and they are not even doing that. It tells us one thing. Nobody is interested in helping us because we really can't do anything and we don't have any strong organisations to support our cause. That's why we need to organise, collect funds, appoint people to work for our cause. These people (so called lobbyists employed by us) will meet the BCIS directors and congress men and question the working style of USCIS. They might goto ACLU (American Civil Liberties Union) to take up our cause if nothing else works.
We (core team) have already registered the new organisation (immigrationportal.org) and we are in the process of opening the bank account. Very shortly(might be within 2 weeks), we will start fund collection.

1. Call NCSC, ask some tricky question about your case to level 1 representative, obviously they won't be able to answer, so immediately ask them to connect to level 2 representative, probably they should be able to help to schedule FP.

2. Write to VSC director to expedite your case.

I'm abt to contact 2nd senator next week and I guess they will get standard reply like above. Man this is never ending...:confused:

Congressman or Senator don't care about our cases. They are exactly the same bullshitter as UCIS(Under Construction Information Service).

I am waiting for my 2nd FP too. Only hope is wait, when these F????? morons will start working.

:cool:

guys, i can feel your pains. however, i really think contacting with senators might be helpful. in my case, i asked them to inquiry VSC for two times, and our cases got approved shortly after senator's 2nd inquiry. so, please try whatever you can!
everyday, i will pray for you guys.

I understand everybody frustration here and I am in the same boat. But only difference is I had my 2nd fp done last month. You may be thinking that's good but worst part is my case is transferred to Phily in Oct 03 and I got transfer notice in this regard. When I went to Phily to inquire they told me that my case is with TSC. Yes, its TSC can u believe. I never lived in that area and my employer is based in PA. Nobody have clue what the hell is going on with my case. My EAD and AP are pending since Sep 03. EAD and AP also transferred to Phily. Phily office says they cannot approve these because they do not have my I485 file. Lucky I got IEAD for 3months which is valid till 1st week of Apirl 04.

My lawyers are useless. They say there is nothing they can do.
I gave up. At the most I will wait another couple of years. If get that's good otherwise I am planning to go back India. I am sick and tired of this stress. I cannot take anymore.

RD 11/2001
ND 12/2001
FP1 01/2002
FP2 01/2004
AD - :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone.

Edison, I am planning to send a fax/email to VSC director this week. I spoke to tier2 (IIO) three times.
First time reply - It takes 5 years for EB categories.
Second time reply - It takes 4 years for EB categories (I think same guy replied because I called immediately after the first call as it was shocking news for me to hear 5 years).
Third time reply - Everything is fine with your case, address updated, etc., But I cannot give more information. We will decide whether you need 2nd FP or not and if needed, we will send you notice.

dsatish, what are your initial plans for 2001 filers (just being selfish) and early 2002 filers who are still waiting ?

I'm sure expedite fax request to VSC director will help you.

Our I-485 litigation settlement issue will really help folks who case has been pending very long.

Originally posted by Edison_NJ

dsatish, what are your initial plans for 2001 filers (just being selfish) and early 2002 filers who are still waiting ?

What plans ?? Are you asking about what the new organisation (immigrationportal.org) is going to do ? Well, we are still in the process of putting up the website and other ground work before giving a call for fund collection (we have given a call, a couple of days ago, but then decided to hold it till we are ready). It's a long term project and i prefer to help you guys (2001 filers) by praying for you rather than doing something after 3 months. I wish you all SPEEDY approval. Just hang on. We are all waiting.

edison_nj,
I invite you to the NJ meet. dsatish is also coming.
May be we can discuss what can we do as a group to highlight the mental trauma we are undergoing...if we cannot do anything...at least we can share our pains...

-rajum

edison_nj,
One of the major tasks of the new organisation (immigrationportal.org) will be to take up individual cases like your's with the local congress man. We will hire people (Americans) who will make special appoitment with the congress man's office and force the congress man to demand an explanation from BCIS rather than accept their explanation. So we are looking forward to good contributions from every one in the forum. The new .org is to serve the immigrant community.