Holly Molly....KukarKoooooo....Approved !!!!!

BaSh

Registered Users (C)
Hello Friends,

Our Magic Mails came yesterday night as we got approved on Oct. 18th, 2004

Thanks a lot for the forum members, every one will get approved soon...God is great.

Luckly today morning when I wakeup to start my fasting today, opned my E-mail I got the 4 e-mails saying my and my spouse got approved....

Hang-on friends everyone will get today or tommarow. Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you are finding any difficulties for your Immigration process, If I have some idea I will reply and have my good pray's to all to be approved soon.

I will update once my approval letters, stampping and other experiences.

All the best.....

BaSh
:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Great to hear that

Great to hear that Bash!! I was a bit worried as i haven't seen any approvals during the last week.., that gives me a hope (did my FP sep 8th)

Congratulations

Bash,

Congratulations. I have seen lot of your posts on FP expeditiation. Your updates were helped out lot of people. Thanks for all your help to this forum.

RS100

"We can get everything in life we want, if we help enough other people get what they want" - Zig Ziglar

Hello Bash,

Congratulations!!! I am so glad for you. You are such an active member here. Please do come back sometime. A lot of people need your experience to help them. Thanks

Bash

Congratulations

Great gift to the Holiday /Festive season

Trooper

Nd 06/25/2002
FP/AD ?????????

please help bash

how do we request the expedited FP and what is the fax number that we have to sent the request and also if you could guide about the content of letter,that would be great.Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

congratulation !!! BaSh boy

i am so glad to hear you guy FINALLY got approved :rolleyes: , you really deserve it, and enjoy your new life :D

BaSh is one of famous name in this forum, come back to see guys still here :p

Dear Bash,

Congratulations. :D :D :D

I told you that if TSC delays the approval then, it is approved. They might have waited for some other reasons.

POJ will send you a big cake. Since you are fasting you can eat in the evening.

Good luck. Relax

Contrats and good luck to you BaSh

That must have been a long wait for you. Who's next? Poon, POJ etc?

Good luck to you all.

I140 ND 9/15/03 AD 9/15/04
I485 ND 4/13/04 AD ????

Great News!!!

Hi BaSh,

I am really glad to see your approval.

CONGRATULATIONS man........... :D

Enjoy your well deserved freedoooooooooooooooommmmmmmmm........

POJ- where is the cake? Hopefully you are making a biiiiiiiiiiig one. :p

Where is my shakkar and ghee..... BaSh. ;)

Congrats!!

BaSh, congrats, finally the entire "FP group" got approved, we were all looking forward to your approval and there it is!! Enjoy every minute buddy, its a great feeling even if it is late!! Best of Luck for everything!! :D

RD/ND May 2002
FP July 2004
AD SEpt 2004