• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Hiigh CN DV-2014 is it possible to apply for DV-2015?

dadadodi

Registered Users (C)
Hi all:

I Won in DV lottery DV-2014 but my CN number is too high 2014AS00020xxx.
and as per visa bulletin and its details i feel my self in critical situation, may i'll not get 2ed NL.
So can i apply for DV-2015 with no any problem for my DV-2014, or shall this affect to result, or maybe KCC will eliminates me from both 2014 and 2015? Or i'll wait for 2ed NL and sure i'll get it?
Please advise me?

Note: remaining 4 days to finish DV-2015

Regards

you can go for DV-2015 ya thats sure but the chances of slection among million of entries again and with some 23000 asian this year i think you will certainly get interview... and about your planing for submitting entry form for 2015 there is no problem in that.. go ahead but and best of luck if you suceed to get selection again for 2015 best of luck for you to get low case number
Shall i go for dv-2015? that is what you mean???

and where are you from thats main question if you are from Iran and Nepal with such high case number yOu may have slim chances but except these country u stand a fair chance,,, its my personal view ..
Shall i go for dv-2015? that is what you mean???

Thanks too much luck_boy for your fast and quick reply

and where are you from thats main question if you are from Iran and Nepal with such high case number yOu may have slim chances but except these country u stand a fair chance,,, its my personal view ..

Thanks too much luck_boy for your fast and quick reply

I am from GCC country,

best regards