Hi

ohatlast

Registered Users (C)
I just received info from my Attorney that he has recd a letter from DOL (SESA) with the following points.

1.Withdraw request for RIR.
2.Repost the ad in the office.

Could the gurus please tell me what are the implications of withdrawing the RIR request.
Does it mean that I will go back to down th list and wait till the SESA takes up Oct cases. or are they going to process my case as is since they have already taken up my file.

Btw, me PD is 10/16.

Thanks

Normally you can just put up one ads and continue without waiting in any queue. But that's really depends on what's the letter is really saying. You'd better post the origional words from the letter.

Looking at your post I think most probably "Job Notice" was not correct or it was not submitted to DOL with your RIR request and that's why DOL is giving your employer those two options.

Along with other documents during LC application employer is required to post for 10 days minimum a "Job Notice" at the site where beneficiary will work.

If that’s the case then posting “Job Notice” at work-site and sending details regarding how many people responded ( or not) should be sufficient.