• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

hi Y.M

medococo

Registered Users (C)
HI y.m
how r u ?

i gonna tell u what the kcc told me excatly
"
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your file has been reviewed and it was completed correctly. There were no mistakes made in the completion of your forms which may hinder the processing of your case.

When your case number becomes available for processing, an interview will be scheduled and you will receive a notification letter via postal mail from KCC.
"
.........what that mean ???

2- dear sir can u just tell me the compelete name of the office & where its in cairo ??

thank u so much

medococo said:
HI y.m
how r u ?

i gonna tell u what the kcc told me excatly
"
Thank you for your inquiry.

Your file has been reviewed and it was completed correctly. There were no mistakes made in the completion of your forms which may hinder the processing of your case.

When your case number becomes available for processing, an interview will be scheduled and you will receive a notification letter via postal mail from KCC.
"
.........what that mean ???

2- dear sir can u just tell me the compelete name of the office & where its in cairo ??

thank u so much
Hello, it means that once a visa # or ur priority date gets close they will contact u and give ufurther inf as 2 where, when and address where interview will take place...

that is great it means that your ok and just watting for you number to be current .when it's current you can call the kcc and ask for your exact inter view date and you should expect the 2nd NL about 4 weeks after that .

you can always check for that in http://travel.state.gov/visa/frvi/bulletin/bulletin_1770.html

the office called Fouad Na3ma it has two offices

the first one 14(a) Sherif St.,Heliopolis Tel.:4506219
the second one 37 Kasr El Nil St., Cairo Tel.:3922124

Worry

Since you post this threas I'm worry, 2007 EU000041**, I sent everything 2.5 months ago and they keep telling me that my documents are being processed. I'm worry because with this number I think they should be ready, but... I know I have one mistake but when I called them they told me the mistake will not affect your application, it is a not important mistake.

I hate wait...

Thanks and congratulation.

alexvaneroucky said:
Since you post this threas I'm worry, 2007 EU000041**, I sent everything 2.5 months ago and they keep telling me that my documents are being processed. I'm worry because with this number I think they should be ready, but... I know I have one mistake but when I called them they told me the mistake will not affect your application, it is a not important mistake.

I hate wait...

Thanks and congratulation.

Alexvaneroucky,
Just out of curiosity, what was the mistake that you made in filling your form??

Mistake

In DS-230 form mine and my wife, where we described Educational Institutions, under course of study we write 1,2,3... refering to the first year second... instead of the field of study as we should do, but then in Degree obtained we did describe the Field of Study. So I think DS-230 is not so important to be perfect as the whole process.

Let's see.

hello,
i am also dv 2007 winner ,EU42XX.should i also call and see if they finished checking my papers?i was relaxed until now, but seeing what alex wrote there... does this mean that having this number, our papers should have been processed by now?