Hi Ravi Kant

happyme

Registered Users (C)
My interview is done. I was successful. Visa off. said I shud be getting my docs in 2-3 weeks time.
their main intension is to check the docs provided and to see whether the person wud be able to adjust or not in the new country.
there we que related to my job profile, my current job responsibilities, intensions to move to Ca. etc.
Let me know if u have any questions.
thanks

How long it took for you..

Happyme,
Can you pl. post your details from the date of applying/edical/ROLF & interview. Basically just intrested in knowing how long the procedure took for you to get interviewed.

Congrats happyme!!

happyme , CONGRATS !!

I was having difficulty in geting back to the forum for some time. came back today to read the good news !! That\'s great !!

How did the interview go ? what were the questions centered on ? U have mentioned that they check docs..... did they check all the originals ? also how did they try to judge if u wud adjust to the new country ?

what did u say on intensions to move to canada ? I have always wondered on what would be a good answer if asked "why do you want to go to canada when already in US ?"

congrats again ....... Ravi kant