Hi, p5nxp600

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
I found another bug in the tracker http://www.e-nairobi.com/aos/. When a user updates any information, category defaults to EB2 unless the user clicks back on EB1 or EB3. Case in point: eb1tsc, if you will see his category has defaulted back to EB2 even though he is EB1. I also experienced this myself. Hope you can correct this. I know this is a problem with TSC tracker as thats the one I have used. Can not speak for other tracker.

One more suggestion: Can it be possible to some how to identify/distinguish the most recent updates by the users? May be color coded for the last 7 days of updates. As right now, there is no way to tell if anyone updated the tracker from the last time one saw the tracker. The other benifit of this will be that more users wil come to the site just to check out recent updates. This way it will increase participation by more users.

Thanks,
SKG

Fixed the bug

Fixed the bug.

I will look into color coding the rows that have been updated in the last 7 days so people know. I do keep a field that is not displayed that holds when the record was last touched so should not be too difficult

Changed Reports to indicate changed records

Ok the records that have been updated in the last 7 days will now be show as a blue row. Hope this helps

No Title

Anyway we can identify new users/entries (of last 7 days) to the tracker as well?

Thanks,
SKG

Sorry not at this time

Sorry but at this time I use the same field to save the time the record was created and when it was updated. Was not trying to build a full fledged system at the time.

Perhaps in the future when I get time I can make such a modification.