Hi evevyone,

solliespont

> Greetings.
> Form I-130, question #22: "will apply for AOS at the USCIS office in ....city, state"
> Do I have to put the city and state where I live, or the city & state where the USCIS office is, where I will mail the form?
> Form I-130, question #19: "relative's address abroad"
> Is this to be answered only if a current, valid address abroad exists, or I have to put the last address abroad even if it hasn't been used for many years?
> Form I-864 question #21: I'm sponsoring my spouse only. When calculating the household size, I need to put a "1" in sections a, b, and c. The result would be 3, which is incorrect, it should be 2. So which section shall I leave blank, "a" or "c"?
> Form I-864, question #25: "I have filed fed tax return for each of 3 most recent tax years"
> I filed only for the most recent year because I had no income in the previous 2 years. Shall I leave that #25 box blank?
> Form I-485, Part I: "current USCIS status"
> What are the options here? Can I say: overstayed with expired investor visa?
> Form I-765, question #15: "current immigration status"
> Again, what are the options? Is "with expired investor visa" acceptable?
> Form I-765, question #16: eligibility
> If filing I-130, I-485, & I-765 together, for SPOUSE of a US citizen, is the correct answer (c)(9)?
> Form I-131: Is it safe to request an early parole? One section says if more than 180 days of unlawful presence BEFORE the date of authorized stay, the departure MAY TRIGGER the 3 or 10 year bar.
>Also my step son is 22 and unmarried and overstayed his I94 over 6 months, any help?
Your help will be appreciated. Thank you for your time.
>
:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: