Hey Guys, Please Help ?? Dont disregard me this time as IIO ?

Hope_Less

Registered Users (C)
I went for FP on 12/14/00 and I received another FP notice for 03/22/01.
I received the Notice on 03/01/01. The Notice says to Disregard the second FP notice iF I have done FP within 90 days If I consider the receival date I can disregard but too afraid to do so since If there is something wrong with first one They will discard my Application If I dont show up for the second Fp.
I checked with FBI and INS both say that they received my first FP. FBI even told me my FP was good. But IIO doesnt reply about my second FP notice..
So can I disregard the second Notice? The notice doesnt say anything about the first FP or anything about redo Fp. I can see some people say they got FP redo notice. I want to know is that the same situation with mine?

Any way I went for second FP on that day but Those people didnt show up on that day since I am in a far away small City. Now I have to go 5 hour drive to do FP in the Local INS if I want to do it second time. But My wife is really in bad shape for several months. So that Option is really hurting her. But I want to ask you guys your Idea about what I can do?
Thank you and wish you good luck

No Title

You don\'t have to do the FP again. If the FBI says the FP are good and are sent to INS then you don\'t have to worry about them. Make sure the Alien# and EAC# on the FP notice are correct. Also since you have already confirmed that your FP are received by INS you are done with FPs and just wait for your approval. Good luck.

No Title

same to me.
what\'s your country?
i did fp in dec 99 and also got second fp notice, called and asked why 2nd fp. iio let me hold and after while told me my fp is ok, i don\'t need do fp.

No Title

Hi rjK,
Did IIO replied as to Why they issue second FP notice?

BTW, I am from Sri Lanka
Thanks for your response.

No Title

he told me it was generated automatically. i guess they treat cases from others differently. they issued fp to others early last year. by the time they start to send fp notices to indian/chinese, they produce fp for some others again by mistake. you can call ins to make sure, just ask why you got fp notice again and if you need do it. you can also find out your status, it\'s a good reason to call.

keep us posted your status.

No Title

hi, hope_less,

To answer your question from Fingerprint_redo, I just got a call from my attorney last Friday and told me to redo the finger print, I have no clue why this notice is mailed to me again, it could be due to the bad quality of finger print or just another mistake made by INS. I thought if the finger print is rejected, only one person will have problem instead of both, That\'s why I try to figure out when people got their rejection or redo letter, does that say clearly both people need to redo again or just one should go. We need to find about this.

I didnt\' recieve the letter from INS yet. wait till Monday and see what they say there.

Jiz290