Hey guys one request on behalf of CIBA

csc485485

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

We (ciba & me) are seeing in most of the postings in this site, by addressing ciba as \'HE\' , I don\'t understand on what basis people have decided it is "HE". For your inforamtion CIBA is "SHE" , hereafter address ciba as "SHE".

It is not a major thing , but it is our manners to address the person in the proper way. sometime ciba felt bad about it. She doesn\'t want to address this issue , because it is totally not relevant to this site discussion.

Thanks guys...

No Title

Thanks for the clarification. I saw many posts addressing her as him as well. Just for the record, we love her and her great work :)

No Title

csc485485,

I fail to understand why you out of blue posted a message
like this. You have never once contacted me either by
e-mail or by a message on the board asking me for my
identity, on what basis you think I am a she???

I hope your intention is not to disturb peace (if we still
have had any left lately!) on the board.

For your information, I have told CSC folks on this board
that I am a he.

ciba

No Title

We all love Ciba. We all appreciate his selfless wondeful work from which we benefit a lot! You know what, Ciba\'s kindness has encouraged me a lot and enligntened me on living a productive life by helping people. There are too many desperate immigrants, but nobody else have done the same job!

Ciba, you are my hero! This is henrysh in your I-140 tracking list (no I-485 receipts yet though).

No Title

Guys...stop this discussion please.
Ciba, I completely agree with you. Anything not relavent with this board has no meaning.