Hey guys,good news for us

madhu valluri

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
  I heard from one of my friend that her lawyer told we can get H1 for interns without FPGEE certification.If you\'ve any idea about this can you please give your reply.
  Thanks,
  Madhu.

No Title

Hi,

Yes that`s true. Most of the states don`t need FPGEE certificate to start your Pharmacy internship. Like in the state of Indiana, Wisconsin and Michigan, if you may find a pharmacy that is ready to get your H-1 and ready to sign your Pharmacy Internship application methods, than the state board of pharmacy like Indiana staete board of Pharmacy gives you the Pharmacy Internship certificate and than you may immediately start working at that Pharmacy. But the key point is to find a Pharmacy in this situation.
Like although I live in Illinois because Illinois state board of Pharmacy don`t accept foreign students with FOUR years Degree Pharmacy, we have to go the other states in which we may practice pharmacy. Only Illinois no matter what doesn`t count on you as pharmacist. So, I talked with state board of Pharmacy in Indiana and got "OK!".But I want to wait till I get my FPGEE certificate so in the meantime I can concentrate on my studies and so that when I finish my internship, I can easily go on working for the same Pharmacy.

But , of course that`s a good news for people, who really want to start as soon as they may.

Best of luck,
Leyla

No Title

Hi leyla,
         You told about some states.Can you please tell me about maschussets if you know or can you tell me where I can get information about that.when I contacted state board of MA they told that I need FPGEE certificate to work.When my friend contacted Rajiv s khanna he told that any intern will not be needing FPGEE certificate.when I contacted some other lawyers they told we generally need.can you please give me any information that you know.
Thanks,
Madhu

No Title

Dear Madhu,
http://www.state.ma.us/reg/boards/ph/faq.htm#2 . This adress explains the requirements for foreign pahrmacist to be licensed in MA.
But for internship processses it does not say whether you need a FPGEE certifcate or not. So you would like to call the board of pharmacy.
And also, before going to a lwayer, ask the pharmacy if they arae willing to take you aH-1. Because although lawyers ask for the FPGEE many people graduated from foerign countries got their H-1 for internship without entreing the FPGEE.
There is a list of pharmacies at this web site , you may want to make al ist of the pharmacies that are close to your neighboorhood, and call them to ask your situation. That`s what many people did.

You need FPGEE to work as a pharmacist I mean to sit for the state exam, NAPLEX. So contunie on searching pharmacies and tell them that you want to start your internship while getting ready to FPGEE. I think that will work.

Best of luck,
Leyla

No Title

Hi Leyla,
       Thanks a lot for your information.You sure know a lot and you are also helping lot of people.
Madhu.

No Title

Dear Madhu,

Everybody learn something new from a different person. That`s life. God said " Read and don`t afraid to ask, and if you know explain and answer." I don`t know everything and I am learning a lot from people in different ways. And we are going for the same goal so it is great that we have a place to pass these information.

So, now we all have to study for this exam and contunie to help each other.

Leyla

No Title

Hi Friends,
I am a graduate from India and have around 25 years of experience as medical rep/Field officer/Area Manager and have a deep knowledge about pharmacy. Am I eligible to get employed at US on an employment visa. Please help.

Thanks in advance.
apkir.

No Title

Hi.
I need to know that if someone is graduated in madicine(doctor) and he has no fpgee certification, can he apply for h1b visa to get the job as intern pharmasist?????

pl\'s reply at au65@hotmail.com

No Title

Can anyone tell me that if some foreign medicine graduate(doctor) who wants to be a pharmisist in U.S. and he has no FPGEE certification, can he be able to apply for h1b visa to get the intern retail pharmasist job????

Thanks

Need Help

Hi,
I'm new to this. Does any one know any compay that does H1's for Pharmacists. I passed M.Pharmacy and working in CIPLA for the past 4 yrs and wanted to come to USA. I also applied for the FPGEE exam but still waiting for their approval notice. Will u please let me know if any company that is willing to do H1 to the Pharmacists who lives in INDIA.

i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE UR HELP. Thanks.

Practice CDs FPGEE

CHANDU77 said:
can anyone help me in getting practice cds for fpgee exam , and how much they cost

hello Chandu

I am selling my 5 practise CDS of FPGEE...they are very helpful in preparing for the exam.
I m selling all for $55. I bought it for $100.

let me know via email if you need it ...and give your postal details.
my email is patas110@hotmail.com
satheeya

Leyla Arkan said:
Dear Madhu,
http://www.state.ma.us/reg/boards/ph/faq.htm#2 . This adress explains the requirements for foreign pahrmacist to be licensed in MA.
But for internship processses it does not say whether you need a FPGEE certifcate or not. So you would like to call the board of pharmacy.
And also, before going to a lwayer, ask the pharmacy if they arae willing to take you aH-1. Because although lawyers ask for the FPGEE many people graduated from foerign countries got their H-1 for internship without entreing the FPGEE.
There is a list of pharmacies at this web site , you may want to make al ist of the pharmacies that are close to your neighboorhood, and call them to ask your situation. That`s what many people did.

You need FPGEE to work as a pharmacist I mean to sit for the state exam, NAPLEX. So contunie on searching pharmacies and tell them that you want to start your internship while getting ready to FPGEE. I think that will work.

Best of luck,
Leyla

hi leyla..

could u plz provide me the list of pharmacies that sponser h1 for pharmacy technician.. or pharmacist intern...i am on f1 status though..again..i did completed my masters and also did all the exams and stuck up with TSE 45. i am just worried and desperate to do my H1 by someway....it would be very helpful if u can tell me the way . not only he/she anyone from the forum plz respond to this question, which is greatly apprecited.bless u all guys.
thank u
email id: vishu_gunshot@yahoo.com
vish

need help

hai,

i am now residing in IL. is there any possibility for me to get teh intern in pharmacies here before sitting in the FPGEE exam. can anyone help me in this regard. i finished my B.Pharm and MBA. is there any possibility for me to get a job with my master degree without attending the FPGEE exam.

i would be very gratefull if someone helps me in this regard.

sridevi