Here is another RFE from NSC on I140.

Powers

Hi Guys :

I got an RFE email from NSC regarding my pending I140, dated 04/12/2005.
My attorney has not yet received the mail.

1) What are the most probable RFEs on I140 ?
2)what are the chances of approval after submitting the relevant evidence to NSC ?
3) How much time would they take for approval after receiving the evidence ?

----------------
Labor Applied : Aug 2003
Labor Approved : Dec 2003
I140: ND : 14 July 2004: RFE:- 12 April 2005
I485 : ND 14 Aug 2004

It will take atleast 4-5 days for Ur attorney to get the RFE detais..

Well RFE comes in various shapes and forms. But U can norrow it down as what can it be ---

1> Did someone else from Ur company get RFE? If the RFE is about company related document -- then most prob it might be the same for U also ... actually they put a flag on company name..

2> How much profits Ur company made during the labor application... less profits then it might be ability to pay issue.

3> How much is Ur experience in Ur last company-- does it match the labor?

4>Do U have 3 years or 4 years degree course and what is the requirement in labor.

These are the general types -- all this can be avoided if you are little careful during filing for labor and 140.. Sometimes the attorney miss some vital points during the filing.

Good luck and hope that Ur RFE is a simple one.
eBhola

Powers:

1) It depends on the case as to what the RFE could be. Most common types of RFEs are Company's ability to pay, Educational/Experience evaluation of the alien etc.

2) Depends on the case again but if you do a thorough job of responding to all the queries, I would say very good chances of approval.

3) I got mine approved exactly 10 days after USCIS rcvd our response to the RFE. People say that its common to get the decision within two weeks.

Hope this helps.