hepatitis B vaccine

arash_2032

Registered Users (C)
hi, my mother is a winner of lottery 2011 and they said she and my dad has an interview in about 50 days. but they have one problem they haven't had the hepatitis B vaccine and it takes 6 month(3 shots).

what should they do? and what happen if they don't have all vaccine that is require?
and what happen if they shot 2 of this vaccine and go to interview?

please answer me as fast as possible cause we are in a bad stress about it

required vaccines

hi, my mother is a winner of lottery 2011 and they said she and my dad has an interview in about 50 days. but they have one problem they haven't had the hepatitis B vaccine and it takes 6 month(3 shots).

what should they do? and what happen if they don't have all vaccine that is require?
and what happen if they shot 2 of this vaccine and go to interview?

please answer me as fast as possible cause we are in a bad stress about it

dooste aziz
ba salam
dar morede vaccan haye morede niaaz baraye immigration be US bayad begam ke kheili az vaccan ha aslan niaz nist zade beshe, in file ke addressesh ro dar zir gozashtam ro download konid va mitonid safheye 12 az in pdf etela`ate arzeshmandi ro bedast biarid, mitoonid hameye in file ro motale`e konid

in file ro dar google search konid va download konid:
technical-instructions-panel-physicians-vaccination-requirements.pdf

darzemn, man yejaaii dar instruction haye US motale`e kardam ke lazem nist tamame doz ha zade beshe, faghat doze aval kafie
hamchenin, age betoonid vaccination history toon ro peyda konid va be English tarjome konid dar medical examination kheili behetoon komak khahad kard
aslan negaran nabashid, agar HIV ya Sel nadashte bashid moshkele ziadi baraton pish nemiad
movafagh bashid

yadetoon bashe ke
hade aghal 1 maah ghabl az tarikhe medical examination nabayad hich vaccani bezanid
age be vaccan niaz dashte bashid hamoonjaa behetoon tazrigh mikonan va poolesho migiran
baraye hazineye vaccan ha ham in ebarat ro dar google search konid:
CDC Vaccine Price List

lazem nist az shabe ghablesh rooze begirid
agar baraye medical examination be Ankara mirid, doctor haye oonjaa be ghade kafi mitoonan farsi sohbat konan
hatman 4 5 rooz ghabl az interview baraye medical examination berid

in etela`ati bood ke man mitoonestam behetoon bedam
eltemase doa

Most people living with Hepatitis or other sexually transmitted diseases may feel lonely. But you are MORE than your STD, so give yourself a chance to love again.
The exclusive community named PositiveMate helps you find trusted people to talk to, share medical information, get help or advice. Never feel lonely again!

Hepatitis B vaccine it is used for the prevention of hepatitis B virus infection, the diseases lead to causes destruction of the liver tissue and the thing that makes hepatitis-B dangerous is the fact that it can lead to liver cancer in a significant number of patients later in life.

living with hepatitis

If you're living with hepatitis or other STDs, this may help. STDdatings. com is a safe and unique community for singles with herpes to connect with others in the same situation.
You can find support groups to talk about symptoms, diagnosis, treatments, meet new friends and even find love with someone that understands what you go through.