help!!!

pattekiasha

Registered Users (C)
PPl,

Can anyone tell me if INS Boston is processing EAD and AP the same day? Or do we have to send our application to VSC? Any reply will be appreciated.

thanks

Please see www.ins.gov
If you have I-485 pending in service senter ( VSC), then you need to send it to VSC.
Instructions on web are very clear... atleast browse that site first

hi,

Well, since INS office at Boston was issuing the EAD and AP the
same day, I got it done at the local INS office itself. I have to renew my EAD again and someone from law-firm told me that INS Boston may not be issuing the EAD/ AP anymore and that I need to file it at INS VSC. Can anyone confirm about this? Has anyone gone to INS VSC yesterday / today for EAD / AP? Please do reply.

I'm from Boston area. Friend of mine recently (3-4 weeks back) obtained his EAD (new) and AP from Boston office. What I was told was they no more issue instant EAd/ AP. But they do with appointment. Hope this helps.

Hi,

I went to Boston INS this Monday (Feb. 3, 2003) and they did issue my AP and EAD ( first time).

Suggestions:

Get there early and bundle up (you have to wait outside the building and it's freezing!!)
Take:
2 photos for each application.
Forms filled out
Employer letter (I had it with me but they did not ask for it)
Copy of I-485 receipt notice
Passport
MA, NH, .... Driver's license

Good Luck!

Hi gc=patience,

What was your Money Order amount that you submitted to Boston INS office in order to get your EAD? Was that $88 or $120?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RD: 11/30/01
ND: 12/13/01

EAD/ AP renewal at INS, Boston

ppl,
did anyone go to INS, Boston Office today/yesterday for EAD/ AP renewal. Can you please share your experience.

thanks