Help

usa_gcard

Registered Users (C)
Now that i am in India from the last 6 months, is it necessary to get PCC from atlanta,USA, if so how to get it, or just a local pcc in india is fine.

please let me know
thanks

Originally posted by usa_gcard
Now that i am in India from the last 6 months, is it necessary to get PCC from atlanta,USA, if so how to get it, or just a local pcc in india is fine.

please let me know
thanks

I guess local PCCs should be fine..

US like many other countries does not issue PCC. Consulate has access to FBI name check. There will be a delay if the name check leads to some "hits" in which case you may be required to FBI finger print check. If you are going to be staying in India for some time, not an issue, otherwise check with the consulate now itself.

Originally posted by mplbob
US like many other countries does not issue PCC. Consulate has access to FBI name check. There will be a delay if the name check leads to some "hits" in which case you may be required to FBI finger print check. If you are going to be staying in India for some time, not an issue, otherwise check with the consulate now itself.

Yes, Name check is a big hassel some times. But I guess nothing in our part if name check takes long enough time.

Originally posted by usa_gcard

please let me know
thanks

Your local PCC from Regional Passport Office and the other from your Police station where u reside is sufficent, no need to get from USA.

RKReddy