Help with I-140

qaiser

Registered Users (C)
Guys, Please help me if you have heard of the same story like mine. I have filed my I-485, I-140, and I-131( advance parole ) on January, 2003. I haven't heard any thing from the NSC since then. I contacted the customor service regarding my I-140 and the advance prole being passed it required processing times. I got this answer :
(Your case is in an area pending furthur review.. There is an unspecified time for processing ) !!
Any of you guys run into the same situation ? or heard of the same story..Please help

qaiser,
Wow Jan 2003 for 140 is a long time. I think instead of just talking to those friendly but ignorant information officers at the 1-800 number of USCIS, you should ask u rlawyer / employer to initiate an inquiry. This is serious processing day in ur case. If your lawyer is lazy and or inept, change ur lawyer.

you can also call your congressman in your area , if i was you i would tell me lawyer and at the same time call my congressman. ur case is very much delayed.

My 140 was filed in Nov. 2002 and I am still waiting for any reply.Talk to company,lawyer,National center.No answer.