Help with cover letter

dgrajan

Registered Users (C)
Dear all,

My lawyer was apparently not pleased with my decision to e-file. So, now she says she cant help in preparing the new cover letter or the documents for the next several weeks. So, I think I have to write it myself. I would greatly appreciate if any of you could kindly share your cover letters/drafts that I could you. Thank you very much in advance.

Dear all,

My lawyer was apparently not pleased with my decision to e-file. So, now she says she cant help in preparing the new cover letter or the documents for the next several weeks. So, I think I have to write it myself. I would greatly appreciate if any of you could kindly share your cover letters/drafts that I could you. Thank you very much in advance.

First ask her the cover letter she prepared for previous petition. That will give you the format. It will also tell you if she didn't argue some points well.
You will find many helpful hints on this forum which will guide you how to modify the letter prepared by her earlier.

Dear all,

dgrajan,

I just sent you a PM providing information about how I drafted my cover letter in detail. Hope that helps.

Good luck with the petition.

Thank you

Thank you ajasha and eb11-NSC-rfe, Texas-NIW, Madgu-gc 2005 and Reza..

I will definitely use your valuable suggestions in drafting my cover letter. The thing is I have only five days of this coming week to draft and arrange. Anyway, I am going to my lawyer tomorrow to get all my documents. Hope she gives me the cover letter she wrote for the original application and the RFE. If she does, it will be very helpful. If not I have to start from scratch. Thank you very much guys for all your kind help.