• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Help with AOS

Maverick80

hi
i was wondering whether some one could help me out....i'm one of the DV lottery 2005 winners from africa with a no of about 4 **** which i think is a little low...I'm currently on a F1 visa and i am planning to adjust status through the Dallas USCIS office which has a rapid adjustment of status program going on.From what i've read about it ,all you do is file in an application in person and if all the papers are in order you are accorded an interview the same day...My question is has anyone here any knowlegde about this program?? Do i have to wait for my cutoff number to take an interview date or can i go earlier...please help

Aos

Hi Guys,
Could you pls let me know what documents are normally needed if I decide to go for AOS. My present status is F-1 and I finished school this past August and my OPT(Optional Practical Training) started on June 2004. Thanx guys