Help with a visa and applications

D. Lucas

Dear Rajiv S. Khanna
I have a friend in Bangladesh on which I wish to help. His name is; Safajul, he is 21 years old. He wants to work and live here in the United States of America . He would be living with; I , my mother and father. I was thinking about trying to help him get an ; Employment Authorization Document Card , but he currently has no visa. He is currently studying at ; Brindaban Government College in Habiganj, Bangladesh. He has been there for 2 years. I printed out the forms for a ; Labor Certificate, but the General Manager where I work, isn't making much progress on the matter. I was thinking about applying for him an immigrant or non-immigrant work visa, but I heard it is a long process. I also want to know is there any possible way that we could support him financially in coming to the U.s.a or if he could be of support financially for us? If he lived here with us, he could help pay on rent or some other bill. He would be of help to us. I heard there is an affidavit support visa. I am sorry I rambled on. I am unskilled when it comes to knowledge about immigration. I would like your help, please Sir. I or Safajul could hire you to help out with this case. Please with kind regards; D. Lucas

Last edited: