Help, who had renewed his/her EAC by himself before ?

gfgp

Registered Users (C)
1) Please tell me if I can use the form downloaded from IMM website?
2) I could not see the form instructions for photos?
3) I heard fees increased, I do not know how much the fee is now.

Many many thanks

GFGP

Hi
I have recently renewed my EAD form VSC-INS.

1. I used the fillable form from www.immihelp.com [haven't seen the form from IMM website, so i have no idea on that.]

2. For instructions for photo also you can locate from www.immihelp.com [or use the following link:
http://www.immihelp.com/gc/photo.html]

3. The current fee is $120 for EAD. [ same for new as well as renewal EADs]

4. Other documents required with your EAD renewal application:
a. photocopy of your current EAD [both sides]
b. photocopy of your I-94 record [if you don't have, don't bother]

On a final note, if you still have the letter from INS that came with your first EAD card, tear the top portion of that letter and attach it with your EAD application. It helps to speed up the EAD Renewal process. For example, my EAD Renewal application reached VSC-INS on Jul 3, 2002 got approved on July 11, 2002 and I got the new EAD card on July 16th by mail.

A great job you'v done here, thanks a lot.

Originally posted by Thirumurthi
Hi
I have recently renewed my EAD form VSC-INS.

1. I used the fillable form from www.immihelp.com [haven't seen the form from IMM website, so i have no idea on that.]

2. For instructions for photo also you can locate from www.immihelp.com [or use the following link:
http://www.immihelp.com/gc/photo.html]

3. The current fee is $120 for EAD. [ same for new as well as renewal EADs]

4. Other documents required with your EAD renewal application:
a. photocopy of your current EAD [both sides]
b. photocopy of your I-94 record [if you don't have, don't bother]

On a final note, if you still have the letter from INS that came with your first EAD card, tear the top portion of that letter and attach it with your EAD application. It helps to speed up the EAD Renewal process. For example, my EAD Renewal application reached VSC-INS on Jul 3, 2002 got approved on July 11, 2002 and I got the new EAD card on July 16th by mail.

I fogot one thing, Do I have to submit EAD signature card, I saw somethere that they do not need EAD signature. Is that right ?

GFGP:p

signature card

Originally posted by gfgp
I fogot one thing, Do I have to submit EAD signature card, I saw somethere that they do not need EAD signature. Is that right ?

GFGP:p

I never submitted one. I read somewhere that INS has done away with signature cards. But anyway check with experts.

how early did you renew your EAD?

I know the suggested time is 3 months before expiration date. When would your EAD expire?

Re: how early did you renew your EAD?

in 2 months, I just noticed that I may be late a little bit.