HELP!! Unusual update - H-1 tansfer

shankyyy

Registered Users (C)
H-1 transfer applied Oct 20 PP
RFE Oct 27th
RFE sent Nov 2
Update on Nov 18 as below
----------------------------
Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On November 17, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our CALIFORNIA SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.
---------------------

Has anyone seen something like this before?? Fingerprint processing/interview - what does this mean???? I thought fingerprints are only for GC. Can I assume that it would take atleast 60 days to get a decision? Any feedback would be appreciated.

Newbie IIO checked the wrong box on computer screen. Unlikely you will have any issues. Call if it helps peace of mind... there is always that unfortunate outside chance that the file gets wrongly routed as well.

hi..

Ur case seems to be like mine.. Applied for 7th yr ext with 140 approval, The status says , initial processing is complete, and ur case has been xfered to Newark office for standard interview..

I heard it for the first time.. There is no update any where on the forum..

What is the status of ur application.. What happenned next.. Do let me know.
Thanks,
Gaurav